Truck confirmation!!

Finally we got an email from the trucking company. He is going to send over a contract. I really can’t wait until the boat is safely docked in La Paz. In the interim, I’ll accept San Diego. Things are starting to move very quickly all of the sudden, our jobs list is still there (though Ash has been doing her best to shorten it). It is hard to believe that there are only two weeks of work left!!!! Sailing away is quickly becoming a matter of weeks not months, and I have a feeling the pressure is going to build up until we actually cast off in Dan Diego. At least there is progress on the truck,

Elan

Leave a Reply